No matter what you are storing, you want the peace of mind knowing that your belongings will be safe. We know that as you investigate potential facilities, self storage security is an important feature that you’ll want to ask about. Here at ezStorage we welcome all questions about security. We believe you’ll be more than satisfied after reviewing our policies and procedures that our facility offers a secure self-storage experience.
Secured self-storage features at ezStorage
ezStorage offers security measures, and more, at most of our facilities.
- Lighting: Both the interiors and exteriors of ezStorage facilities are well lit.
- Secure access: Most of ezStorage's locations have secure gates that control access to our gated storage facilities. Tenants are provided with a personal key code which is used to open our computer controlled gate systems.
- Alarms: Many of our self storage units are individually alarmed. You alone control access to your storage unit by choosing a personal code which you will need to access the gate or building.
- Security cameras: ezStorage facilities are equipped with 24-hour video surveillance.
- On-site resident managers: Resident Managers live onsite at most ezStorage facilities.
View our facilities with your own eyes
Any of our ezStorage managers would be happy to give you a tour of our facilities and highlight our security features. This will give you a chance to see for yourself how security features are used at the facility. Make sure to discuss any specific concerns you may have with our trained storage experts.
ezStorage offers secured self-storage
You can trust ezStorage to provide a safe and secure storage experience. Our facilities are clean and well maintained, and use state of the art self storage security measures. We want our customers to feel confident in their decision to use our self-storage facilities. That’s why our self-storage professionals are well versed in all of our security features and can help explain how we keep whatever you are storing safe.