WE ARE OPEN AND OPERATING. We are operating under our regularly listed business hours unless noted differently on an individual location page. Please see the individual location site page for specific operating hours.
The safety of our customers and staff is a top priority for ezStorage. We’re taking extra precautions to reduce the risk to our employees and customers, as well as minimize the spread of COVID-19.
You now have the option of renting your unit online to virtually eliminate any human contact during the rental process. Rent online and go right to your unit. It’s simple, safe and allows you to avoid the counter. See a quick overview of our new “contactless renting” process.
- Masks: Our staff are wearing masks and our customers are expected to wear masks at our facilities, where required by law.
- Proper hygiene: Our staff have been instructed to follow the CDC hygiene guidelines, such as washing hands for 20 seconds or more.
- Regularly cleaning: We’re regularly wiping down commonly touched areas – like counters, door knobs, key pads, elevator buttons, call buttons and more.
- Staying home whenever ill: If our employees exhibit flu-like symptoms or have a fever, they have been asked to stay home.
- Practicing social distancing: We are limiting the number of customers in the business office.
- Keeping up to date: We’re staying up to date with the preventative information released by the Center for Disease Control and World Health Organization. As guidelines change, this information is being passed to our staff.
Limiting Community Spread
In addition to contactless renting, we recommend taking advantage of our other online and over the phone services whenever possible. Customers are able to:
- Pay their bill online – My Account
- Pay their bill via phone by dialing (877) 467-8673 or 1-(877)-GO STORE.
- When reserving your unit online, select Express Check-in. It shortens the rental process and will get you in and out quicker.
- Take advantage of our online resources for quick questions and storage tips.
- Speak with a customer service representative or self-storage manager by dialing (877) 467-8673 or 1-(877)-GO STORE.
We appreciate your cooperation and understanding while we do our part to reduce customer risk and minimize spreading.
ezStorage Affected Locations and Hours
During this time, some of our locations may have limited office hours. The hours for each location will be updated on the individual storage facility page.