Status: Full Time
Type: Individual Relief Manager
Schedule: 5 days / 40 hours per week and requires weekend work.
ezStorage is one of the largest self storage operators in the country. We currently have 45 self storage facilities in the Maryland, Virginia and Washington DC region and are expanding. Relief Property Managers work at different locations each day in relief of the Resident Property Manager team. As part of the relief management, the Relief Property Manager oversees all aspects of the operation of the state-of-the-art self storage facility and has the same authority and responsibilities as the Resident Property Manager team.
Responsibilities of the Relief Property Manager includes:
- Renting self storage units.
- Maintenance of the appearance and cleanliness of the property.
- Handling all customer inquiries, either on the phone or in person.
- Sales and promotion of packing supplies.
- Completion of forms and reports.
- Effective use of computer system.
- Open and close the property following proper procedures.
Requirements for Relief Property Manager position:
- Excellent customer service, sales, and team-building skills.
- Strong communication and organization skills.
- 1-2 years retail experience.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows computer environment.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to achieve goals with minimal supervision.
- Current driver's license and satisfactory driving record.
- Professional appearance and work ethic.
Relief Property Manager Benefits Include:
- Incentive compensation plan.
- Company-paid medical.
- 401(k) plan with company match.
- Paid vacation and sick leave.
Relief Property Manager Compensation:
- Highly competitive compensation package including a generous incentive compensation plan.