- Size Guide
The Tidy Life
Around the House
January 28, 2014
1. Keep your device cords organized and easy to find by putting them through a binder clip attached to your desk or night stand. Photo courtesy of teamimhoff.com.
2. Repurpose old muffin/cupcake tins for storage for the workshop. The pans are great to sort out nuts, bolts, screws and nails. Photo courtesy of familyhandyman.com.
3. Remember those Tic Tac holders? They are great holders for bobby pins or even nails for the workshop! Photo courtesy of doitandhow.com.
4. Ice cube trays make perfect storage for small desk accessories, crafts pieces and tool workshops! Photo courtesy of realsimple.com.
5. Repurpose hanging shoe racks for storage for cleaning supplies. Hanging the items makes it easier to reach and to find what you need, when you need it. Other good items to put in shoe holders are travel mugs, action figures and other toys. Photo courtesy of pinner.
6. Clean out and decorate old paint cans to use as a children’s desk accessory holder. Photo courtesy of: pokamamadoma.livejournal.com.
7. Do you have old glasses cases lying around your home? Put them to good use as storage for device plugs or earphones. This is a great idea for travelers. Photo courtesy of bestdiyideas.com.
8. If you are like most of us, we have cards for every store. Keep them organized by punching a hole in one end and placing on a key chain. Photo courtesy of cookingatcafed.com.
9. Use a paper towel holder to hang garbage bags in your garage! Photo courtesy of listotic.com.
10. Repurpose a cheese grater as an earring holder! It’s crafty and artsy! Photo courtesy of craftinspiration.tmblr.com.
1 Bedroom Apartment
2 Bedroom Apartment
2-3 Bedroom House
4+ Bedroom House
Single Dorm Room
Half the height of our standard 5' x 5', our lockers will hold personal items, clothes boxes, business records and sale rep materials. This is our smallest storage unit. Available at most locations.
How big is a 5x5? A 5x5 will hold personal items, clothes, boxes, small furniture items, business records and sales rep materials.
Will hold small amounts of furniture, boxspring and mattress, business records and other small items.
Will hold a 1 bedroom apartment w/major appliances, other furniture and supplies.
What will fit in a 10x15? This size storage-unit will hold contents of a 2 bedroom apartment or house including appliances and boxes, or commercial storage inventory.
Will hold contents of a 3 bedroom apartment or house plus major appliances and lots of boxes. Business storage, ideal for storage racks.
Will hold contents of a 4 to 5 bedroom house with major appliances and room for boxes. Business storage for files, equipment and permanent records.