New Year’s Eve is just around the corner. This is a time of celebrating the triumphs of the past year while looking forward to the new year. Whether you are looking for a night out on the town, a family fun evening or a date night for you and your significant other, Baltimore, MD and Washington DC are filled with exciting options.
Nearby Maryland and Baltimore New Year’s Eve Events
- Family Friendly Events in Annapolis, MD : If you’re looking for an alcohol free and family oriented New Year’s Eve event, head to Annapolis, MD for a “First Night” based evening. Admission to this event is free. This event includes live music, family friendly entertainment and a firework display at both 5:30 PM and midnight.
- Big Night Baltimore New Year’s Eve Extravaganza: The Radisson Hotel in Downtown Baltimore is hosting a spectacular New Year’s Eve event! Tickets include an open bar, party favors, multiple dance floors to enjoy and so much more! Tickets can be purchased online. Hotel reservations can be made separately.
- Charm City Countdown: The Charm City Countdown is back at the Hilton BWI Hotel for the 10th year in a row! Tickets to the event include a gourmet buffet, open bar, live entertainment, casino action and so much more. VIP tickets are also available with access to upgraded food, a top shelf bar and additional rooms filled with entertainment. Tickets can be purchased online.
- Family New Year’s Eve Party: Adventure Park USA is hosting a family friendly New Year’s Eve event! This event runs from 9pm to 12:30 am and include access to all inside Adventure Park USA attractions, a light meal and video games. Tickets can be purchased online or at the door.
Nearby Maryland and DC New Year’s Eve Events
- Downtown Countdown: The Hilton Hotel is hosting a New Year’s Eve mega party event complete with an open bar and live music. This event will include live music by the headliner, DJ Vice, comedy entertainment, a balloon drop and additional amenities.
- New Year’s Eve at a Local DC Restaurant: If you’re looking for a quiet date night, head to a local Washington, DC restaurant for a special dinner with your significant other. Many dinners even include a champagne toast, dancing and entertainment. Be warned that many prices offered at these restaurants are fixed and advanced reservation is required.
- Midnight at 7: The Merriweather Post Pavilion is hosting a family friendly event celebrating the New Year. This event will include a firework display at 7pm, music, children’s activities, giveaways and a stroll through a path of outdoor events. Tickets can be purchased online.
Have a Happy New Year!
No matter how you choose to spend your New Year’s Eve, whether it’s a night out on the town, a fancy black tie event or a family friendly evening, have fun and be safe! Happy New Year from ezStorage and thank you for choosing to rent with us in 2017!